Fall Training (September – December)
- WHO: Students in Grade 7th-12th, and Post-Collegiate Adults
- WHAT: Fall training, also known as the pre-season for serious track athletes, serves as a solid base training protocol, equipping the athlete for the season ahead. It can also serve as a good base program for athletes looking to gain a competitive edge for their own specialized sport. Speed development, general strength, conditioning, running mechanics are all the focus during this period.
- WHEN: First Day begins Wednesday September 5, 2018
- Practices: Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Times: There are two (2) sessions available to accommodate the schedule of all athletes. Choose one session.
- 3:15-4:30pm (All Lutheran HS Athletes + Others)
- WHERE: Lutheran High School (Parker, CO)
- COST: ($1) One-dollar.
- AMATA’s primary focus is in providing opportunities for students to create their own future without any limitations.
In order to get started:
- Please download the waiver form below, fill out and bring to the first day of practice (September 5th), as well as cost for participation.
- For communication on delays, cancellations, team store, download the TeamApp to your mobile phone. Link here
Got any questions about Fall Training, contact us here