Indoor Track & Field Season (November-February)
- WHO: Students in Grade 7th-12th, and Post-Collegiate Adults
- WHAT: The indoor program starts the competitive track & field season, with competitions around the state beginning in January and a national caliber meet to end the season in February. The indoor program builds on the foundation developed throughout the fall training cycle, with more focus event specific themes.
- WHEN: First Day begins Monday October 29, 2018
- Practices: (Specified in Team App) Five (5) days a week
- Tuesday, Thursday 5-7p (Mountain Lion Fieldhouse, UCCS)
- Wednesday, Friday 3:15-4:15p (Sports Dome, Centennial CO)
- Lutheran HS Students: $175
- Non-Lutheran HS Students: $500
- Cost includes Uniform kit, USATF Membership, Facility Rental, Transportation costs, and meet entry fees.
In order to get started:
- Fill out Registration form here
- Please download the waiver form below, fill out and bring to the first day of practice (October 29)
- Please bring Cost to first practice in a form of a check or cash. Please make checks payable to: AMATA
- For communication on delays, cancellations, team store, download the TeamApp to your mobile phone. Link here
Got any questions about Indoor Track & Field, contact us here