- Division 1 All-American (University of Colorado)
- 5A Colorado 3-Time State Champ (George Washington)
- 5-Time USATF Junior Olympic National Qualifier
- Former CO All-Class Record Holder
Born and raised in Denver, CO, Quinton Dodson will begin this season after five years of coaching of all ages. A George Washington H.S. alum, Quinton traveled to the University of Colorado in Boulder, CO to compete as a Division 1 sprinter and jumper. With his experience, Quinton will be the main focal point for field event athletes, particularly long jump and triple jump.
Quinton, or Coach Q, finished his bachelor’s degree in Communication and is currently pursuing his Master’s in Business Administration at CU-Boulder. Throughout his sporting career, Coach Q was a nationally qualifying wrestler, All-State football player, recreational tennis player, participated in Taekwondo, and of course All-American track athlete.
Did you know…
- Favorite sport to watch: Rugby
- Favorite athlete: Mike Tyson
- Favorite activity outside of sports: travel with family
- Goal is to connect and uplift sports in Samoa, the country of his mother.